Tuesday, February 7, 2012

India Inspiration

This time last year I was in India.

I've always wanted to go to India since the culture and colors reminded me so much of my homeland of Nigeria. With 6 weeks of time off during b-school winter break - to India we went!

We started at the beaches of Goa and then took a flight north to the bustling mega-city of Delhi. From there we made our way further north to Jaipur, Ajmer and Pushkar where we saw deserts and camels. Next was Agra and the magnificant Taj Mahal. We then ventured south to muggy Kerala (and several smaller cities in between). We finished things up in the historic Mumbai.

Here are some of the people and places that have inspired me from that trip.



4 comments:

Fashionista Era said...

i loveeeee mumbai, goa, kerala, agra, and south of india a lot!! my fav places :)) I'm sure you had a great time!!

Erleene said...

WOW! Your pictures are beautiful! What a amazing trip that must have been :) Lucky lady!

CasualCORPORATE said...

Thanks! :)

CasualCORPORATE said...

It was a blast!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...