Wednesday, February 8, 2012

IFBCon Favorite Snaps

I went. I saw. I conquered. And my feet were killing me by the end of it all. 

Independent Fashion Bloggers produced another great event with panels focusing on blogger authenticity, fresh, unique, ever-evolving content and how fashion bloggers are re-inventing the industry.

Here are some shots of the day...






1/ IFB Conference 2/ Amazing handbag designer from Spain - Ines Figaredo 3/ Up and coming men's personal style blog - Unconventional Vanity 4/ How chic is Carrie Hammer in her self-designed suitdress?? 5/ Moi 

7 comments:

prettyandfun said...

Forgot to tell you but I LOVED that necklace you had on - where is it from?

CasualCORPORATE said...

Thanks! It's from H&M. And YOU, my dear, absolutely killed those leather pants today!

colleen v said...

so jealous you got to attend! wish I got my ticket earlier before they sold out. really loved what most of the panelists had to say about blogging, connecting with readers and getting inspiration. hope I get to go next year!
you looked fab!

Fashionista Era said...

wow sounds so exciting!! you had a lotta fun it looks like :) keep it up awsum!

Meroda said...

AMAZING Pictures ! I want this bag!
Love Meroda

http://berlin-fashion-fou.blogspot.com/

Tavia said...

Hey hun, these are some great pics! Looks like you had a great time. I found you over from Refinery29. Im not sure if you noticed or if anyone has told you but you might want to re-enter because there was a typo in your web addy. I would hate for anyone to miss your great blog. Just being helpful. Good luck!

~Tavia

Metropolitanboy said...

I'm sooooo attractive. Thanks for showing the world.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...