Thursday, January 5, 2012

Winter Whites

With temperatures steadily dropping in the Northeast I'm relying on chunky sweaters, cardigans, multiple layers and thick stockings to get me through the frigidness.

I'm still wearing bright colors to brighten things up this winter and nothing's brighter than white. Here are some pieces that I'd love to add to my work wear selection.Winter Whites







Oasis v neck cardigan, $60
Faux fur collar coat, £145
Mulberry pouch bag, $980
Gabrielle Sanchez facets jewelry, $825
Monsoon hair accessory, £8
Juicy couture glove, $35
essie nail polish - blanc, $8

2 comments:

Sassy Shoe Gallery said...

Winter White is actually one of my favorite colors besides fushcia... Love the look book created.

SassyShoeGal
http://www.sassyshoegal.com

CasualCORPORATE said...

Thanks! I love it too - makes me feel like a snow bunny :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...