Monday, January 9, 2012

Looking Forward to Spring with Colored Suits

A few days ago I featured the color white as a way to brighten up a winter wardrobe but while online window shopping I was inspired by these colorful suits.

These suits, all from Shopbop.com, are a bright statement when worn in their complete 2-piece glory. But can also liven up an outfit when separately worn. I love the monochrome theme of these select suits.

3.1 Phillip Lim Flat Front Cropped Trousers & Belted Biker Pea Coat / Sonia Rykiel Suiting Jacket & Pants / Preen Lazar Jacket & Razor Pants / Rachel Zoe Hutton Tux Jacket & Tipi Boot Cut Pants

1 comment:

Fashionista Era said...

absolutely love the colors!! great suits ;)) do drop by @ my blog and lemme know what u feel abt my latest posts & lets follow eachother thru GFC if u like:))

cheers
hanz
www.fashionistaera.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...