Monday, January 9, 2012

How to Organize Your Work Bag

New Year's resolutions are still ripe on people's minds. Not quite a resolution but one of the things that I've always struggled with in terms of improvement areas in my life is organization - and by this I mean physically keeping things in their place. I'm pretty good at mentally organizing concepts, understanding what I need to get done and prioritizing my work but don't take a look inside my work bag. Two words: bomb explosion.

By the end of the week my bag - which is tasked with the difficult job of holding my laptop (and it's accessories - mouse, charger), various work documents, small notebook, wallet, small makeup bag, pens, lip gloss, gum, etc etc etc - looks a hot mess. Usually these things sort of meld together in the large compartment.

In this previous post Does the Perfect Laptop Bag Exist I discussed how my iPhone often finds itself in the "bag black hole" and that I often find myself freaking out because I think I've lost it. So imagine my delight when I discovered solutions to help organize the mess within my current bag. 

Bag organizers, who woulda thought? I recently found these lovely and very affordable ones from invite.L

Bag-in-Bag

Large Bag-in-Bag

Slim Bag-in-Bag

Dual Bag-in-Bag

2 comments:

Fashion-isha said...

That's very cool! Thanks for sharing!
xo
Sharon

Maki Kapadia said...

Looks interesting & practical should try to get one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...