Tuesday, October 11, 2011

How to Wear Snakeskin to the Office

These last two posts (here and here) are proof that I sometimes push corporate workwear boundaries. A girl's got to live and right now I'm loving living in snakeskin.

I prefer this "animal print" to the usual leopard that is also a popular trend for Fall 2011. The snake is sleek, slender and has a regal danger associated with it that screams power.

So if you can't show up to work in a full snakeprint dress like I did, here are some subtler ways to sneak snakeskin into a more conservative work environment.

5 comments:

Jessica Chang said...

Although I'm not a big snakeskin fan, I HAVE been looking all over the place for corporate appropriate outfit posting blogs and thank goodness I found YOUrS!


<3, J

theComplex said...

Congrats on being selected for IFB's link roundup this week! Snake skin and the office are a difficult mix, these however are chic office picks!

Nnenna said...

I love the snakeskin iPhone case- so chic! Congrats on being in LALM! =)

grace - stripes & sequins said...

I need that snakeskin Ipad Case - AMAZING!!

Lachabla said...

The only snakeskin I have is my business card holder from etsy seller Unearthed. Always get lots of "oohs" and "ahs" whenever I whip this out of my purse.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...