Monday, September 12, 2011

Wear to Work - NYFW Spring 2012 (Part 1)

New York Fashion Week is in full effect and although I'm not one of the lucky ones to be present at the shows, I have been living vicariously through so many of your tweets and blog posts!

In lieu of fashion week live blogging-awesomeness, I'm selecting my favorite wear to work Spring 2012 looks straight from the runway. I'm intrigued by the flowly geometry of so many of these pieces, mixed with the electric hues and muddled down pastels. Many of the looks below are both pretty and bold - a look that is hard to pull off yet powerfully suggestive when well-executed.
 
Carolina Herrera

Carolina Herrera

Carolina Herrera

Diane Von Furstenberg

Diane Von Furstenberg

Peter Som

Peter Som

Peter Som

Yigal Azrouël

Yigal Azrouël

Yigal Azrouël

6 comments:

Dyg said...

such a lovely blog dear :)

combo-monster.blogspot.com

Citizen Rosebud said...

Ivie, I just had to stop by and say it was lovely meeting you! You are now on my blogroll and radar. xo. Bella Q
the Citizen Rosebud

Bravoe Runway said...

Carolina Herrera can do no wrong in my opinion! I absolutely love that yellow ensemble!

CasualCORPORATE said...

Ditto!

CasualCORPORATE said...

<3 You're the sweetest!

CasualCORPORATE said...

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...