Sunday, September 25, 2011

Stylish in Suede

It's officially Fall! I'm definitely looking forward to the slightly cooler weather and to what that means to my workwear wardrobe. I just love deep, rich colors of Fall, trench coats and stockings.

Right now I'm loving the suede shoe trend and all the lovely colors that are available. With this trend and the pop of color I prefer to go with a simpler high-heeled pump. To wear this look to work, I'd keep the rest of my outfit a single color or incorporate an accenting piece - think shirt, scarf, etc.




Steve Madden, CORPRATE $62.97





Stuart Weitzman "Lasagna" Pumps $365.00 



GLAM Green Suede Court Shoes $92.00 

Via Spiga "Callie" Platform Pumps $198.00

 

DVF "Roxanne" Penny Loafer Pumps $280.00

 




2 comments:

Rach said...

love the purple ones! I need a pair of suede heels in my like too
www.sugarfilledcloset.com

Bwlivingwell said...

Purple is my fav color, so I have to have both of those heels!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...