Friday, September 16, 2011

N:F:P Fashion Show for NYFW Spring 2012

N:F:P or New Form Perspective held their Spring 2012 fashion show on Wednesday night at Wix Lounge. I got to meet wonderful pro-blogger, Maria of One Style at a Time, chatted with some of N:F:P's fans and sipped on some Chardonnay before the show started.  

Overall the show was very well-done. I loved the concept - being a voyeur into the world of a woman going about her morning, deciding what pieces to wear from her wardrobe.

The models came out, some holding pieces and the walked over to a rack of additional items from the line.They demonstrated how easy it was to mix and match different items from the collection by putting on and taking off sweaters, vests and the like - showing that the entire collection was interchangeable and easy to build layers with. I especially liked the fully layered cardigans. They looked so billowy and comfortable - and although part of the Spring collection, are just in time for fall.

For all you NYC folks, N:F:P is holding a Pop Up Shop in the Lower East at Kaight NYC until October 18th. If you like what you see, check em out.

8 comments:

The Editor said...

She has a wonderful blog, and the sweater in this collection look great; just the right amount of slouch.

Monroe Steele said...

Cool photos

xoxo Monroe

Fashion Steele NYC

Nike O said...

Great coverage. Loving that chunky grey sweater in the last pic!

Elisabeth said...

Hey
I just found your blog and I love it. I am starting a Fashion Friday at bargainblondie.blogspot.com and I would love for you to come and show off your amazing fashion.
Elisabeth

Snowblack said...

I like presentations in intimate settings. I find you can connect more to the designer and clothes that way.

Ren Middlebrook said...

I love the maxi dresses. Really cute. Thanks for sharing. I'm going to follow!

Stay Beautiful,
Ren
http://rosesarerenfashion.blogspot.com/

Marie-Claire said...

what beautiful pieces. love that girl's honey blonde hair too, just gorgeous

http://avocadosundays.blogspot.com/

CC Opolis said...

4th and 6th picture: I love that model''s hair!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...