Saturday, July 16, 2011

Let's Face It


It’s Saturday night in Singapore and I want to do something fierce with my makeup. Something like this:


This look is from a fashion show I did a few months ago. I LOVED what the fabulous Lola did with my eyes: an electric blue on the inner corners with a sparkling pop of gold on the outer. I’m going to try to recreate this for tonight. I don’t have the same shade of blue but let’s see what happens.


Here I am on the runway. Loved this gold sequined bombshell of a dress. Too bad I forgot the designer - and not to mention it's way out of my price range :)

7 comments:

Red Reidinghood said...

WOW, I love your make up!

Loves,
Rowan

www.redreidinghood.blogspot.com

Rach said...

:) I love your makeup! The electric blue is soo pretty! Your lashes also look perfect in the picture
http://www.sugarfilledcloset.com

Ivie said...

@Rowan - Thanks so much!

@Rach - I love the blue too! And the lashed are def falsies :)

Miss Dior said...

you look gorgeous dear!
btw thanks for stopping by
xo Miss Dior
www.sweetpinkdoll.com

Miss Dior said...

you look gorgeous dear!
btw thanks for stopping by
xo Miss Dior
www.sweetpinkdoll.com

Rach said...

:) I love your makeup! The electric blue is soo pretty! Your lashes also look perfect in the picture
http://www.sugarfilledcloset.com

BW Living Well said...

The eye makeup is gorgeous! And that yellow dress goes so beautifully with your skin tone..I love it :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...