Saturday, July 30, 2011

Currently Coveting: High-Heeled Oxfords

I've been crazy busy traveling through Asia and then San Francisco. I'm finally back "home" as in, to my parents house, and finally getting organized. About 3 more weeks until work starts! I'm definitely adding a pair of oxford heels to my Fall wardrobe.

As I think of how I want my style to evolve, I'm definitely favoring simple, classics that are chic and "high-quality." I'll write more about this later but here are some oxfords I'm considering!
High-Heeled Oxfords











Jil Sander leather oxford, $223
Me Too hidden platform shoes, $99
Nine West platform oxford shoes, $36
ASOS brogue shoes, $69
Urban Outfitters woven shoes, $59
Jane Norman moccasin shoes, £40
Office Brogue baby tan leather, £68

7 comments:

JEAN-PIERRE said...

I want a pair of oxfords too, but can't find one with a perfect chunky heel. love the outfit of your last post

chrysa said...

I love Oxfords as well! They are both chic and comfortable and you can pair them with almost everything:)

Following you now on Google, I would love it if you followed me back!

Stories and Sequins

Ivie said...

@Jean-Pierre - thanks! I'm still looking for my perfect pair as well

@Chrysa - thanks for stopping by! Will def check your site out :)

Ivie said...

@Jean-Pierre - thanks! I'm still looking for my perfect pair as well

@Chrysa - thanks for stopping by! Will def check your site out :)

JEAN-PIERRE said...

I want a pair of oxfords too, but can't find one with a perfect chunky heel. love the outfit of your last post

EveryonesCelebrity said...

These are such cute shoes! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog :) Friends?

www.everyonescelebrity.com

CasualCORPORATE said...

You're welcome new Friend :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...